Full | Part Time | Flex Summers!
Pathways is a private practice offering support to preschool and school aged children with developmental needs within an interdisciplinary team. We offer a wide spectrum of speech and language services.
We believe happy & healthy team members are the core to our success, talk with us about what your ideal work/life balance might look like.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Must be registered or eligible to be registered and in good standing with your provincial collage of professionals in Alberta or B.C.
- Experience with preschool and school aged children is preferred.
- Experience working in an interdisciplinary team environment is preferred.
- Assessment and treatment of children 0-18 years of age.
- Work collaboratively with team members (teachers, educational assistants, special needs assistants, etc.).
- Attend IPP and ISP meetings.
- Program planning.
- Individual and group therapy, as well as consultation.
- Parent training.
Pay and Benefits
- Full and part time positions available.
- Contract opportunities available.
- Professional development incentives.
- Pay rate is based on experience and qualifications.
Come learn and grow with us today, please send your cover letter and resume to:
Or reach out to Mike directly @ 403-690-2445
Mike Sloane – General Manager